Status of multi-monitor support

Aike J Sommer dev at aikesommer.name
Thu Oct 9 11:41:34 CEST 2008

Hi all!!

> select their placement (left-of, right-of, clone, etc). I'm not sure
> about rotation (Aike?). Heavier testing and polishing is probably

Rotation is working as far as i can tell... I had a few issues when i tried
it, but those seemed to be more related to my combination of drivers!
Plus you need a framebuffer big enough for a rotated screen! ;-)

BTW: Sorry for the delays, been covered in some "work-stuff"... I got kephal
almost as a kded module, now i only need to figure out why cmake segfaults on
me after rebuilding kde! Any ideas? Anybody experience the same when trying
to build screenmanagement in plasmas playground?

:-)