playground applets

Loïc Marteau loic.marteau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:13:29 CEST 2008

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> holy crap do we have a lot of applets in playground.
>

> i started sorting and sifting through them, and while i'm not nearly
> done i suppose it's at least a start. here's my results so far,
> comments welcome:
>

> candidates for base 4.2
> =============
> life
> activitybar - neat concept; has layout issue on planar
> systray-refactor - needs the plasmoid protocol finished out, but
> generally there. (notifications?)
> kuiserver - or should this also be added to the systemtray?

Hey all !

Do you think it is relevant to move both show Plasma DashBoard and show
Desktop plasmoid to kdebase ?

Show Dashboard is shipped with default plasma config files...
Show Desktop is used by distros in their default config files. Dont know
really how they works but perhaps it can make their life easyer :o).

Cheers !