Systray Notifications

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Nov 29 15:36:59 CET 2008

On Saturday 29 November 2008 15:15:58 Rob Scheepmaker wrote:
> On Saturday 29 November 2008 13:55:15 Matthias Fuchs wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > First I know that the systray notifications are very new.
> >
> > Second I have some problems with them ;) [1]:
When one uses the DesktopTheme Details kcm and choose a customized desktop,
there are something like 10 notifications (or way more but then they pile up
outside my laptop!) that open, they seems to indicate that some theme file is
copied somewhere. As those files are copied everytime you change something
that makes it very annoying.
So there are useless notifications.

Useful notifications do not stay long enough to be read (Nepomuk at first
start, Phonon stuf sometimes).

Clicking stop button makes notification crash.

Clicking somewhere on the notification makes the mouse cursor stay as a hand
on plasma. Not sure what clicking triggers this bug but I reproduced after
another user said so.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie