Difficult to drop icons to autohidden panel

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 23:52:38 CET 2008

Hi!

How hard it would be to make autohidden panel to show when I drag something
that it can accept?
For example, I want to drag some icon from kickoff to panel.

Currently I need to make its type "always visible", then drag&drop, then make
it auto-hidden again. Not very straighforward.

I know  a little about panel internals, perhaps there's something preventing
showing when I drag smth to a screen edge? Or just not implemented yet?

Cheers,
Dmitry.