Panel offenders

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:35:26 CET 2008

On Friday 21 November 2008, Loïc Marteau wrote:
> Perhaps we can share the work on this
yeah
> I can take care of of the simplest case, I will start with calendar.
weel, not soo simple:
pretty immediate to make it a popupapplet, but just using the standard icon we
have a calendar that always says 14 october, that it's a significative date
for sure, but well :p
so on the second step we would need to build a pixmap of a calendar with the
proper date and set it as icon, i think, but go ahead starting with a simple
popupapplet, and this can be tried in a second time.

Cheers,
Marco Martin