bug update

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:27:20 CET 2008

On Tuesday 18 November 2008 20:22:22 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> i have a saved search on bugs.kde.org for plasma, and it's a great time
> saver. it shows all non-wishlist, still open bugs for the plasma component.
Perhaps it would be nice to share it using new bugzilla's sharing abilities?
:)
It's on MyAccount=>Edit my Preferences=>Saved Searches=>Share With a Group.

Then plasma team people can go to the same page as above and put a checkbox in
front of your shared saved search in corresponding table and voila! :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.