missing ungroup and other issues

Davide Bettio davide.bettio at kdemail.net
Thu Nov 13 13:28:05 CET 2008

Hi,

Il Wednesday 12 November 2008 23:37:22 Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
> On Wednesday 12 November 2008, Davide Bettio wrote:
> > 3)  Is "Only when the taskbar is full" the default behaviour for KDE 4.2?
> > Should we have as default only 1 row?
>
> i think sensible defaults are:
>
> * 3 rows max
IMHO it isn't clear how rows max works moreover if I want to see two rows I
need a panel bigger than the one that I used when I had KDE 3.5.
IMHO it isn't also clear how works "force row settings", I think that we
should use something like 2 radio buttons:
(*) Auto rows number
( ) Use custom rows number:    [       3 Rows ]

> * group when full
> * group by program
> * sort by program

You mean alphabetically?