KDE 4.2 Toolbars

Matthias Fuchs mat69 at gmx.net
Wed Nov 12 22:48:29 CET 2008

Nuno Pinheiro schrieb:
> Well some time ago I sudgested to Celeste  that we should use in the thoolbars
> text along side icons instead of text under icons. Couse:
> [...]
> 2 Saves precious vertical space.

That is true, but keep in mind that if you do not run your apps in
fullscreen horizontal space becomes more important. I would have to try
it if there are apps where that would pose a problem.

One would be the German version of Akregator, because of the long text:

"Fetch Feed" = "Nachrichtenquelle abholen"
"Mark Feed as Read" = "Nachrichtenquelle als gelesen markieren"