plasma, panels, colours

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 15:22:39 CET 2008

On Tuesday 11 November 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 November 2008, Davide Bettio wrote:
> > Are we going to put use it as default for KDE 4.2? I hope no.
>
> i'm not a fan of it either. nor is it really what i was hoping for. =/

just to consider all available options, here is an attempt of using different
colors in different places for now based on formfactor (could be also
something else like a new enum)

problem is would require changing pretty much every applet around there and
all places where theme::color is used should be available something like the
applet, the containment or at least something that can make context,
inaccessible from widgets

Cheers,
Marco Martin