last call for alcohol .. er .. BIC API changes

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Nov 3 08:12:14 CET 2008

Le Monday 03 November 2008, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> i need to work out the multiple action runners thing but other than that
> i'm not sure what else is outstanding.

Yesterday I talked with Rich about UiLoader. The methods related to layouts
are doing nothing, and it's likely they're not going to do anything in the
future. He proposed to get ride of them and I think I agree there.

I remember you talking about Plasma::Service too, but I'm honestly unsure what
you had in mind with it. If I can help there just ping me, otherwise I'll keep
eating pop corn delighted to see the move happening. :-)

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."