little control icons everywhere

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 22:29:26 CEST 2008

> From: Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>
> which one we do depends on a few things:
>
> * do these icons really belong to specific themes, or not?

If these kinds icons are consistently drawn on a Plasma::Theme-derived background color (as the current applet handles do) or on Plasma::Theme svg backgrounds (as it appears Nuno's applet handle mockups do) then I vote for them being part of the theme.   Imagine theme-independent monchrome (e.g. light-grey) icons on a theme-dependent (e.g. light-grey) background = How do I resize/rotate/get-jiggy-with this widget again?

Hope this helps,
Andrew (Jamboarder) Lake