General applet test-case: Color change

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 19:03:48 CET 2008

--- On Sun, 12/28/08, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> yes, in themes without a colors file the
> kdisplayPaletteChanged() signal is
> connected to themeChanged() signal, so is the only one
> needed

Just noticed that themeChanged() was being emitted at the same time the Plasma color scheme was being updated in Plasma::Theme.  This meant that recipients of the themeChanged() signal could potentially react before the plasma color scheme completed updating.

Quick, simple fix to emit the themeChanged signal after the plasma color scheme update has been committed. This fixes all the problems I listed in the original report except for RSSNOW. (I haven't tested Sysem Monitor but if it's reacting properly to themeChanged() then it should be ok).

Hope this helps,
Andrew