General applet test-case: Color change

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:13:16 CET 2008

> P.S. I'll mostly be working on the final artwork tidy ups for Aya till the
> artwork freeze, so less time for code fixes (hence this email).
Just to be clear, the artwork freeze doesn't mean you shouldn't make changes
to existing artwork, but that you shouldn't add new artwork, so you can do the
/tidy ups for Aya/ even after 6th of January.

"All artwork is frozen on this date. No new artwork should be added. Existing
artwork can continue to be tweaked and fixed. "
taken from http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.2_Release_Schedule

Cheerio!