Need off-reflector help setting up development system

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 18:42:23 CET 2008

Would someone be willing to help me off the reflector? I'm trying to set up
a VM with a KDE development system, following bits and pieces of
instructions in various places, and am beginning to question both my sanity
and whether I shouldn't just go away and do something easier.

I just finally hit a brick wall with an error message that I have no idea
what it means or what to do next, and I decided I really need someone I can
go to with problems where I simply can't guess what to do next.

  Doc

PS: jabber: N7DR at jabber.ipfonix.com

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR