System Monitor

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 22:18:05 CET 2008

Aaron J. Seigo said the following at 12/23/2008 11:17 AM :
> On Tuesday 23 December 2008, Dominik Haumann wrote:
>> into my mind are System Status, System Load Watcher, System Load Viewer,
>> TimeMon, System Essentials, System Usage, ...
>
> System Load Viewer is quite straight forward and "says it all" IMHO. =) hope
> to see this in 4.3!

Since I saw ksysguard mentioned in this thread, I'd like to mention in
passing that for me the killer feature in the KDE3 ksysguard applet is the
ability to monitor remote systems. That's one of the things I really,
really miss in KDE4. It's one of the few things that forces me to keep a
machine running KDE3 available.

(I filed a wishlist item to that effect on bugs.kde.org some time ago.)

  Doc