fuzzy clock?

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Mon Dec 22 17:42:01 CET 2008

Am Montag, 22. Dezember 2008 00:07:12 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> this needs to be fixed before 4.2 goes out. i can't bring myself to work on
> that code due to the shape it is in given that it's not exactly a critical
> component and so much else is out there to do.

I tried to work on its sizing again a couple of times, but always gave up,
because one never knows whether it is the applet that gets it wrong, e.g. when
overlapping others or being displayed half outside the visible area, or the
panel. If a panel is set-up once and one does not change it, it works fine
most of the time, yet adding, removing and resizing trigger unpredictable
results and hence it is very hard to test whatever one tried to improve
regarding sizing, especially with an applet that does not have and must not
have a fixed size.

Sven