KRunner interaction and feedback

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:34:31 CET 2008

Casper Clemence said the following at 12/17/2008 05:24 AM :
> I was considering how KRunner feedback and interaction could be
> enriched and have blogged some schematic mock-ups.
>
> If you have the time/are interested the link is below
>
> http://maninalift.blogspot.com/2008/12/krunner-and-new-command-
> interface.html

I'm sure that all the seasoned developers have their thoughts (probably the
opposite of mine). As a user, my initial reaction is: the more visual
feedback that can be given, the better. So basically I really like this.

Having fallen in love with FF's awesomebar (like everyone, I hated it when
I started) I could suggest that there could be an option that allows the
order in  which the remaining possible actions are presented should depend
on previously-selected actions.

In any case, using ubiquity as the basic model seems like a smart thing to do.

  Doc