shutdown dialog patch

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:34:47 CET 2008

On Wednesday 17 December 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi all..
>
> after some more bug reports about the shutdown dialog, i decided to take a
> swing at it.
>
> the attached patch makes the dialog only as big as it needs to be and
> scales the image down nicely the fit.
>
> i'd like people to apply and test the patch and let me know what you think.
> you can test it by building the test app in workspace/ksmservert/tests/.
> you need to have KDE4_BUILD_TESTS set to true in your cmake build; if you
> don't, just do `make edit_cache` move down to that entry in the list that
> comes up, hit enter to toggle the option, 'c' to configure, 'q' to quit and
> then you can cd into the test dir and build it =)

i think it would look cuter if the moon is not sticked to the left edge of the
dialog, but with its x/y positions mostly the same, like the attached patch,
just 2 lines changed
http://imagebin.ca/view/ISibBhpI.html

or maybe a bit better with the moon a bit bigger then the button...
anyways think you should put up the current one or this, we'll find room for
improvement later :)