Cashew lost at lower screen res

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Tue Dec 16 20:40:07 CET 2008

I'm running KDE-4.2 Beta 1 and discovered that the Cashew won't update it's
position when placed in the lower right corner or the right or bottom edge
while lowering resolution, the other edges/corners work fine. It fine again when
reverting the resolution change, so it seems to just not update it's position
on res changes. Is this bug already known?

A similar thing happens in the ZUI but I guess this is another story.
--
Sascha Peilicke
http://saschpe.wordpress.com