multi-screen fixathon

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:39:24 CET 2008

On Wednesday 10 December 2008, Hans Chen wrote:
> OK, let's start with the most simple case.*
>
> Output: *See attached file
>

>    1. Plasma starts up with *activity A* on *left screen* and *activity
> B*on *right* (main) *screen*.
>    2. Zoom out on *left screen.* (Notice: the activities are shown as
>    [B][A], and not [A][B] as one would expect.)
>    3. Chose *activity B* to zoom in on *left screen*.

did set up a really precary twinview, and i can quite reproduce a problem like
that, the problem seems when you try to select the same activity in two views,
a thing that can likely break :p
so what should be done? perhaps when a view loses its containment it should
iterate all containments and use the first "free" it finds? (done at
DesktopView level i think)