getting started with plasmoid development

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Dec 16 10:36:07 CET 2008

On Tuesday 16 December 2008 00:27:20 D. R. Evans wrote:
> I usually use kdevelop for development on KDE machines; is there anything
> in particular I need to know about configuring kdevelop in order to use it
> for building a plasmoid such as the one I mentioned earlier?
>
>   Doc
If you install kdesdk/KAppTemplate from KDE 4 and KDevelop you'll get a
plasmoid template. The plasmoid template is located in KAppTemplate but is
shared with KDevelop (KDevelop from KDE 4 though I think).

There is a README in the plasmoid template to get you started on building it
and it includes some links to doc.

Have fun!

Anne-Marie