multi-screen fixathon

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:24:07 CET 2008

2008/12/15 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> On Tuesday 09 December 2008, Hans Chen wrote:
>> - Why is the Dashboard only triggered on one screen?
>
> so you can work on one screen while pulling the dashboard of another forward.
> zooming is about getting overview, dashboard is about changing the (user
> perceived) stacking order of the desktop.
>
>> - Why is there no Zoom Out action in the "Dashboard menu"?
>
> it needs to be sync'd with the desktop containment itself .. well .. as long
> as it is set to be sync'd (you can override this in the config). so there are
> interaction issues there, and nobody has yet looked into them.

Hello everyone,

I put the answers up on http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma, thereby making
our FAQ on techbase now officially outdated. I'll delete the FAQ (just
the content, so development questions, that really belong there, can
be added right away) in the next couple of days and add a note on
.../Projects/Plasma, explaining that user documentation can be found
on userbase.

michael