Review Request: Scrollbars for the comic applet

Matthias Fuchs mat69 at gmx.net
Mon Dec 15 00:33:47 CET 2008

Hi,

Here is a patch -- I lost my reviewboard pw and there is no link for that case
;) -- that adds scrollbars to the comic applet if the comic strips are shown
at their original size but the applet was not assigned enough space.

I'm not sure if my implemention is any good, so I hope that someone will look
over the changes.

I'm also not sure if I'm allowed to commit that or if this is a feature.

One the one hand it adds functionality, but on the other you can not read
comic strips at their original and thus most readable size now if they are
larger than the space you assigned (hardly more than the containment size ;) )
to the applet.
So e.g. some of the xkcd strips are _hardly_ readable now on most machines out
there not even considering small screens.

This patch would fix that problem.

What do you think about it?

Cheers!