New theme inclusion for 4.2

Sean suseux at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 13 15:51:19 CET 2008

Hello.

I have been working on a theme for plasma which some of you may have seen
called Clean-Blend currently in playground/base/plasma/desktoptheme/Clean-
Blend/

I would like to ask for this theme to be included into our KDE4.2 release. I
currently maintain some KDE games themes but decided to do a plasma theme that
fits the default KDE4 colour scheme. You will find a screenshot of the theme
in the above place, the theme is complete and cleaned(baring a few tweaks here
and there).

I think we need a theme that fits nicely with the default colour scheme, other
than Aya we really dont have one, so I think this is a good enough reason.

Thanks

Regards

Sean Wilson