Plasma::RadioButton cannot be AutoExclusive?

Ben Cooksley sourtooth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 03:55:16 CET 2008

On 12/12/08, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 11 December 2008, Ben Cooksley wrote:
>> Nobody? I have successfully worked around this bug by correctly using
>> a QButtonGroup, however the underlying bug in libplasma is still
>> present. Is there any hope what so ever of getting this fixed before
>> the release of 4.2?
>
> sorry, i haven't had a chance to look at your code. in any case, what do you
> mean by "worked around this bug by correctly using a QButtonGroup", exactly?
No problem :)

Not sure if it is correct, but I used addButton() supplying the widget
returned by nativeWidget() on Plasma::RadioButton for each radio
button I use ( 4 in total )

The code in question is in nextQuestion() is located at
trunk/playground/base/plasma/applets/kuickquiz/ in the file
kuickquiz.cpp.