Comic Plasmoid -- to be or not to be a new feature?

Matthias Fuchs mat69 at gmx.net
Sun Dec 7 20:19:15 CET 2008

Hi,

I modified the "Scale to Content" right mouse button action, so that this
setting is check-able and remembered per comic-strip. Imo this is not a new
feature and so can be committed, as I did. I even added an unnecessary line,
so that no line with strings would be changed. What do you think about that?

OT: Contrary to that, I'm waiting for unfreeze to commit features like storing
the current position --> very useful if you want to read a comic-strip from
the beginning. As I did with GPF (have to fix some bugs in its provider), took
a while. :D

Cheers
matthias