Questions about the toolbox & panels

Jesse L. Zamora xtremek2008 at aim.com
Sat Dec 6 19:59:50 CET 2008

On Saturday 06 December 2008 10:52:36 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Saturday 06 December 2008, Jesse L. Zamora wrote:
> > > availableScreenRegion is done, i didn't get much work done on tasks,
> > > but managed a few commits to libtaskmanager. will be working more on
> > > that today again.
> >
> > Sweet! I like that code, however simple it may be. There is one catch
> > though. Right now, it just returns all the available screen rects in the
> > order which it reads them. But, I think it should return the main screen
> > area FIRST so that the toolbox code can know which one it is. Otherwise,
> > there is no sane way to do that. What do you think?
>
> i think i don't undertand what you are asking for ;)
>
> what do you mean by "main screen area" and "firt"?

Actually, Forget it. I guess in my crazy thinking state I thought that would
be necessary; but in fact, the current implementation rocks and will work for
what needs to get done (which is, keep the toolbox from hitting the panel).
Thanks for writing that code, it really really helps!!! :-) :-)

Xtreme Kommander