tasks widget hacking

Alain Boyer alainboyer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:33:18 CET 2008

Hello,

After cleaning up the tasks dataengine (i know it is not really used in
the applet..), I'd also like to help out. I looked at the tasks applet
code a while back and indeed it is a bit scary.

However, school is busy and I can't really promise anything. If there
are some "simpler" things to do, I may find the time to pitch in a little.

Alain.