tasks widget hacking

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:13:38 CET 2008

On Tuesday 02 December 2008 08:37:13 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi...
>
> i'd like to have a tasks widget hacking day.

I have noticed couple of things:
- When restarting plasma task items are too narrow (half the size). When task
is added or removed they are scaled correctly. Seems to happen only on restart
so not a big problem.
- I have two Task Managers running (on bottom of each screen). Sometimes
(usually on login, but I think sometimes it happens on program start also) I
get task item on both screens although task is only on screen 1 or 2. If I
move window from screen 1 to 2 and back to 1 it shows tasks correctly.

Petri