KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/applets/kickoff/ui

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 20:28:56 CEST 2008

On Thursday 28 August 2008, Alexis Ménard wrote:
> SVN commit 854035 by menard:
>
> Fix a bug with the color in tab, the Qt::Black is obviously a bad thing,
> but we have a plasma theme that provide us colors, in my case widgets
> background are blacks in all KDE so the text color provided by
> plasma::theme can't works. In all cases the theme color choice by plasma
> can't works. Using plasma theme in tabbar is strange because, just inside
> in kickoff we use the plasma::delegate which use the global colorscheme, it
> means inconsistency beetween inactive colors in plasma::theme and global
> inactive colors for example ; it's not problem in other places but in the
> same "application". Need feedbacks.

in the tabbar maybe could be used the text button color from plasma theme
another thing the views like devicenotifier and kickoff could use the View
colorset from plasma scheme (now not used at all)
could be annoying that the highlighted item wouldn't follow the system color
scheme btw

Cheers,
Marco Martin