plasma-mid (Mobile Internet Device)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Aug 25 18:05:11 CEST 2008

On Monday 25 August 2008, Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) wrote:
>    Yes, we run canola full screen because we wanted something really
> different from maemo-look

that is understandable. when i compare the current maemo look to canola, it's
really night and day to me: canola wins, hands down.

if you could perhaps share what the goals or requirements are for canola when
it comes to the look and feel goals, that could help us make sure that plasma-
mid is on the same page as canola in this regard. is there documentation for
this online anywhere? if not, would it be possible to summarize in a few
bullet points the visual and/or interaction design goals of canola?

humru othro a kohnu se