old DataEngine in playground/base

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Aug 24 16:48:54 CEST 2008

hi...

while doing a sweep through trunk/playground/base i compiled a list of
DataEngines which haven't received any work on them recently. you are one of
the authors of them.

the list can be seen here:

DataEngine		Author
=======		=====
exectuable		Petri Damsten <damu at iki.fi>
kio_browser		Ivan Cukic <ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com>
network			Percy Leonhardt <percy at eris23.de>
sensors			Michael Olbrich <michael-olbrich at web.de>
stocksengine		Gerhard Gappmeier <gappy1502 at gmx.net>
systemmonitor	John Tapsell <tapsell at kde.org>

if you are no longer working on the DataEngine, please let me know so i can
deal with the code in playground.

my hope is that the above engines are either finished and should therefore be
moved out of playground or that you will pick them up again to bring them to
completion ...

take care and happy hacking ...

humru othro a kohnu se