Wallpaper plugins

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Aug 23 16:57:53 CEST 2008

On Saturday 23 August 2008, Petri Damstén wrote:
> If I have understood correctly restore calls setWallpaper which gives
> containments own config (not the old containments config used in restore)
> to wallpaper plugins. So should I fix setWallpaper so it can take the
> KConfigGroup from restore?

it compares the plugin and mode against what is in the containment's own
config, but that's ok in this case because:

* in restore, the values are read from the old containment's config

* these values are then passed to setWallpaper

* setWallpaper compares those values to the current wallpaper plugin (if any),
and changes the wallpaper plugin if the values aren't the same

* setWallpaper then saves the configuration to the current containment's config

so from what i'm reading in the code, it should work ...

humru othro a kohnu se