Fwd: [qedje] [ANN] QEdje 0.2.0

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Aug 22 23:52:36 CEST 2008

On Friday 22 August 2008, Caio Marcelo wrote:
> People, new QEdje available. MoRpHeUz worked on making a Plasmoid with it,
> see
>
>   http://labs.morpheuz.eng.br/blog/21/08/2008/plasmoid-with-qedje/
>
> Your feedback is very important for us :-)

i actually spoke with MoRpHeUz earlier today on irc... we agreed that the Next
Step To Plasma+QEdje World Domination was to turn the plasmoid into an
AppletScript ScriptEngine so that we can integrate edje files as transparently
and seamlessly as possible.

exciting times ... thanks for the heads up and the continued work with plasma
=)

it was also really great meeting some of the guys at akademy last week..

humru othro a kohnu se