System tray rewrite ready for review

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:05:50 CEST 2008

On Thursday 21 August 2008 11:57:36 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> the idea is to prevent having to have two widgets, each taking up space,
> and coming up with a sensible icon for the notifications.
Oh, now I see!
So the only thing that needs to be done is to move most of my code to systray applet
while removing panel icon bits from it :)

And I guess dataengine should stay as it is, right?

Ok, i'm currently in process of kdesvn-build, so i'll take a look at new systray and
see how we should progress further.

Cheers,
Dmitry.