Grouping Taskbar update

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Aug 19 18:53:50 CEST 2008

On Monday 11 August 2008, christian mollekopf wrote:
> grouping is done by pressing the alt key.Unfortunately (kind of =) ) im
> leaving in about 40 min on a three week trip trough eastern europe, so i
> won't be able to work on it until i'm back.

will you have time to finish it up after this trip? if not, then we need to find
a way to get your work to date into someone else's hands so it can be finished
for 4.2. if you will be able to work on it when you return, then i'd say that
we just let it sit for the next three weeks as is, try to keep our hands off of
the taskbar stuff in the meantime and revisit it when you return.

enjoy your trip.

humru othro a kohnu se