Smarter desktop applet placement

Ambroz Bizjak ambro at b4ever.net
Mon Aug 18 20:41:05 CEST 2008

I have further improved my layout code. Now it can use any of the four
corners as the "static corner" instead of only top-left. This means if the
screen shrinks for example, it is not only possible to make the right
screen border push applets left, but also the left border push applets
right. And new applets are now placed in the specified corner, not always
top-left. Adding and removing applets is also handled better now.
Also, the state of the layout is now properly saved on shutdown and
restored on startup.

Attached is patch for 4.1 and trunk.