System tray rewrite ready for review + portability?

Gerhard Gappmeier gerhard.gappmeier at ascolab.com
Mon Aug 18 09:06:04 CEST 2008

Hi Jason,

independent from your changes I see a problem with the X11 includes.
KDE4 should run on any OS including Windows and this includes break
portability.

While there is no problem of making OS dependent plasmoids in general
I think a basic one like the systray should run everywhere.

Are there any rules in plasma what should be portable and what not?

regards,
Gerhard Gappmeier