extender api review round 3

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Aug 4 08:31:27 CEST 2008

Le Sunday 03 August 2008, Richard Moore a écrit :
> I'm pleased that we're now down to complaining about the same things,
> and very impressed that most of them have already been fixed. Good
> work Rob!

Yup, I definitely concur here. I was planning to use banana leaves as fans for
Rob, and also pour beer directly in his mouth while he was relaxing during
Akademy... Unfortunately I understand that he won't attend, so I'm just
sending congrats by mail.

Really, congrats Rob, it's a real pleasure to see you work on this and you
handled feedback always perfectly well. I'm really impress and we definitely
need more people like you who put such high standards in the work they
undertake.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."