GSoC Project: Implementation of Unit Tests

Aish Raj Dahal dahalaishraj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:24:03 UTC 2012

Respected Members of the Phonon Community,

> I am student of Computer Science and Engineering from Nepal. I have good
> coding skills in C++ and am familiar with Qt and Unit testing using the Qt.
>
> With regard to this, I would like to apply for the GSoC project of Gluon
> "Implementation of Unit Tests". I hope to develop a fully functional suite
> of unit tests for Gluon during the coding period of Google Summer of Code.
>
> I am really very sorry for the above typographic mistake. It was a
typographic error for which I regret. I wanted to mention Phonon but ended
up typing Gluon. Please accept my humble apologies.Also I would be thankful
if you could provide some information about the planned implementation.

However, as IRC is banned in my university, and as webIRC is unreliable at
> times, through this email I would like to enquire if there are any specific
> requirements about applying for this project. Also, I would be really
> thankful to you if you could help me by providing with any other advice
> which shall help me make my application more robust.
>
> Best Regards,
> AR Dahal
> IRC nick: ardahal
> Timezone: UTC +5:30