GSoC Project: Implementation of Unit Tests

Aish Raj Dahal dahalaishraj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 01:52:25 UTC 2012

Respected Members of the Phonon Community,

I am student of Computer Science and Engineering from Nepal. I have good
coding skills in C++ and am familiar with Qt and Unit testing using the Qt.

With regard to this, I would like to apply for the GSoC project of Gluon
"Implementation of Unit Tests". I hope to develop a fully functional suite
of unit tests for Gluon during the coding period of Google Summer of Code.

However, as IRC is banned in my university, and as webIRC is unreliable at
times, through this email I would like to enquire if there are any specific
requirements about applying for this project. Also, I would be really
thankful to you if you could help me by providing with any other advice
which shall help me make my application more robust.

Best Regards,
AR Dahal
IRC nick: ardahal
Timezone: UTC +5:30