Crossfading

Harvey harv at gmx.de
Fri Sep 17 10:24:17 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

I am currently using KDE SC 4.5 with phonon-xine as my sound backend.
For an installation in a Pub/Disco I need a soundsystem that is capable
of crossfading two musictitles. I use Amarok 2.3.1 for playing music.
The people in the amarok-forum said that amarok would be capable of
crossfading but phonon and its backends are not. Is this true? If yes,
is there a change on the way? I really like kde and especially amarok
and would not want to loose either of them ...

Harvey

--
Linux is like a wigwam: No Gates, no Windows and an Apache inside