QT meeting

Martin Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Thu Nov 25 12:27:36 CET 2010

On Thursday 25 November 2010 11:39:55 you wrote:
> > > Currently, Phonon's MediaObject class supports only Video/Audio Decoders
> > > as a part of the Gstreamer Pipeline.  We need support for Audio Encode
> > > and "camera capture" too. Please see if its feasible to add this
> > > support.
> > Phonon has received more general support for input/capture devices as a
> > part of a Summer of Code project sponsored by Google this summer, which
> > will be a part of the next release.
> Appreciate all your help on the input/capture devices support on Phonon.

It seems I was more out of the loop than I thought, the latest Phonon release
(4.4.3) already has the capture support (though it hasn't been a part of a Qt
release). :-)

If you have any specific questions about the capture support, feel free to ask
(I'll try to answer, or forward the questions to someone who can).

--
Martin Sandsmark,
Phonon Maintainer