Phonon has moved to git

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Tue Feb 16 16:01:12 CET 2010

On Tue, February 16, 2010 12:56 pm, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Monday 15 February 2010 4:03:50 pm Martin T. Sandsmark wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Just a tiny notification that I have moved Phonon to git.
>>
>> http://gitorious.org/phonon
>>

> Please remove phonon from trunk/kdesupport and from
> trunk/kdesupport/CMakeLists.txt

This will result in a significant departure from the method developers
have used up to now to fetch modules necessary for building KDE trunk.

If kdesupport modules are going to start being removed from SVN, what will
be the mechanism in future for people to ensure they download and build
all the correct up-to-date support modules for building KDE trunk? Will
there be any substitute for a simple kdesupport 'svn up', will it be
documented on techbase, or what?

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.