[Phonon MPlayer] The correct vo device on windows?

Tanguy Krotoff tkrotoff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:56:23 CET 2009

I've just commited the patch:

if (MPlayerProcess::getMPlayerVersion() > 28121) {
		if (QSysInfo::WindowsVersion >= QSysInfo::WV_VISTA) {
			args << "-vo";
			args << "direct3d";
		}
	}
}

By default under Windows, MPlayer uses the directx driver
== QSysInfo::WV_VISTA is not enough, >= QSysInfo::WV_VISTA is better
and possible thanks to Qt way to arrange enums

Thx