[Phonon-Mplayer] No video shown when using with QGraphicsProxyWidget

Martin Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Fri Oct 16 20:38:58 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 07:49:51PM +0200, Tanguy Krotoff wrote:
> What is missing for VideoDataOutput to be not experimental anymore?

Get it to work in several backends (the nokians wanted 3 different backends,
iirc). I don't like maintaining several backends in parallel, but I guess
this is how it has to work.

Oh, and remove either Video{DataOutput,Frame} or Video{DataOutput,Frame}2 (I
think VideoDataOutput2 is the most up to date one).

--
Martin Sandsmark