Google Summer of Code: Visualization-support in Phonon

Michael Pyne mpyne at
Tue Jun 2 01:17:01 CEST 2009

On Monday 01 June 2009 13:17:56 Martin Sandsmark wrote:
> So, anyone have any thoughts or comments?

Seriously, I want to say one of the older releases was eventually open-
sourced.  Of course it is evil Winamp/Windows-specific code, probably uses
DirectX instead of OpenGL, etc.  But it is probably the "best" visualization
plugin I've ever used.

Maybe for next year's GSoC though, that would be a lot of work I think. ;)

 - Michael Pyne