Re Phonon-Backend

Niraj Kumar niraj2820 at ymail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:06:25 CEST 2009

I am currently working on a video annotation tool where i am using qt-phonon to create my videoplayer.

Now i want to access frames while playing the video file of type mpeg or avi. Also i need to increase the frames per second if there is a way for that.

How can i do these things?

Moreover if functions for this is not available in phonon at present how can i write functions for the same because i have figured out that gstreamer uses frame level information and we can increase fps using gstreamer. Since phonon uses gstreamer at the backend, we should be able to do so.

Your reply will help me much.
Thanks in advance .

Niraj

Open Source, Open Thoughts