Phonon for QuickTime on Windows?

Thierry Bastian thierry.bastian at trolltech.com
Fri May 23 08:58:37 CEST 2008

Hi Sam,

If you have a quicktime filter that allows you to play back quicktime content, you should be able to do it with the mediaplayer demo. The best thing you can do is try graphedit (graphed.exe) from the Platform SDK and simply drag your movie onto it and see if you get a graph or an error. Basically, Phonon does the same.

Regards,

Thierry