KDE/kdelibs/phonon

Thierry Bastian thierry.bastian at trolltech.com
Fri Mar 14 09:46:34 CET 2008

Well 2nd thought about using the Phonon::Path. It probably doesn't make
sense to use Paths anyway.
It goes against what we already agreed on: it is not on the path that we set
which audio/video stream should be used. We do that on the outputs of the
mediaobject (the ports). By default , the MediaObject has one output for
each type of media (Audio and Video for now, subtitle in the future).

So if nobody objects I will remove the path reference in the stream
selection.

Thierry